Dianne E. Elsom, LCSW
Founder, Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist; Meditation Facilitator
- Awards: May 2020 Dianne Elsom, LCSW was spotlighted by Healthy Franklin County for clinical excellence in outpatient mental health therapy practices. We are honored to have received this recognition and award.
- Master’s Degree from the University of Maryland in Clinical Social Work
- Bachelor’s Degree from Emory University, Atlanta, GA in Elementary Education
- Former Advisory Board Member Shippensburg University MSW Program
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator from Yama Therapeutics in Baltimore, MD
- 2nd Degree Kenpo Black Belt; Yogi student of many branches and kinds for many years
- Advanced Degree in Montessori Elementary Education; Administration, Educational Leadership and Training Experience
- Clinical Supervisor for Pennsylvania LSW to LCSW mental health therapists
- Over 30 years of experience with children and adolescents
- Integrated holistic and mind/body preventative health practitioner
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher; 2018
- First Degree Reiki; 2019
- Wilson College volunteer of the Year; 2013; for work at Fulton Center for Sustainable Living’s Organic Fulton Farm
- Bottom line, Dianne loves her work and she loves to play. You can find her out on the trail hiking, working at the farm, at a meditation retreat, at a yoga class, out swimming somewhere, (preferably out of doors), out with friends, family; enjoying local music and local food and having great times doing absolutely anything with her husband, Mark.