“Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time.” — Leo Buscaglia
Mindfulness & Meditation
Call (717) 267-2081 to register for Mindfulness Teachings and Practices! All Group Sessions are $15.
If group meditations are not for you, perhaps try an individual mindfulness-based personal session. Call 717-267-2081 to set up your individual session with Dianne Elsom. 1/2 hour sessions rates are $50.00; 50 minutes session rates are $80.00.
Our next two first Thursday classes are Sept. 5 & Nov. 7, 2019 from 5:30-6:30pm Call (717) 267-2081 to register!
To receive updates regarding our meditation practice, please click on the following link to sign up for our mailing list at the bottom of this page.
Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Living
Check out our Facebook page, which is reguarly updated with useful mindful tips, research and readings.
Have you ever…
- Wondered how to meditate or how meditation really works?
- Wanted to have more control over your thoughts or emotions? To have more Peace of Mind?
- Wished that you could handle life stress better; or stay calm or focused in a busy, distracting world?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, this innovative, understandable, and positive program is for you.
- Feel the beauty of an open, spacious, clarified mind
- Enjoy proven breathing and movement practices to lift energy or calm anxiety
- Learn and practice the Wheel of Awareness and other contemplative traditions of non-attachment
- Say “yes” to the one and only very special you
- Be in this Present Moment
What & Where
The Meditation Space At CenterPoint Counseling and Consulting
2312 Scotland Road, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Meetings are held in the beautiful meditation space on site.
Classes are combined experiential and direct teaching led by a Certified Meditation Facilitator.
Dianne E. Elsom, LCSW
Pennsylvania Licensed Clinical individual/couples Psychotherapist
Certified Meditation Teacher through Yama Therapeutics; Baltimore, Maryland. Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, resident.